westdance: Masked Ball at March Crown

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 14:48:01 PST 2010

Hmm, Toni's posting on her LJ said this:

"The key to this Ball's success is, of course, the support is gets. I've offered to help coordinate this Ball on behalf of Their Majesties, and so now I'm asking you, by fellow Courtiers for any help you can give. I've spoken with Crystal and I hear Vyncent is willing to help with dance and music."

So I assumed that you were helping out with dance stuff, but maybe I was mistaken?  Either way, I can help organize both dance and music =)

- V