westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Dance Party!

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 14:34:10 PST 2009

Upcoming dance events!
*) The Duchesses' Ball at 12th Night, http://www.westcooks.org/12thnight2010/index.html
*) The Crosston dance ball on Saturday, 30Jan09. http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_100130_crosston_danceball.htm
*) Stanford song and dance demo, February 26, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
look for updates on http://icenter.stanford.edu/events/calendar.html
*) Estrella War! beginners' ball on Wednesday and Caroso Ball on Sunday http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/Schedules.aspx

This week is the 5th Wednesday dance practice at our usual venue,
76 Park Essex Place  San Jose, CA
dance about 7pm, rootbeer floats about 9pm

This week the Dance Party will include as many of the dances for the Crosston ball as we can fit in:
Alta Regina
Amoroso
Bizzaria d’Amore
Black Alman