westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 11:29:19 PDT 2009

Howdy all,

I hope everybody had a great Labor day weekend. This week is the second Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park, CA.

Upcoming dance events!

*) Mists Fall Coronet, October 16th-18th dance competition Horses' Bransle. Check for updates on http://mists.westkingdom.org/index.php for event details.

*) Collegium Occidentalis West, October 24th. Please contact Duchess Constantina von Ravenna, collegium at westkingdom.org, if you'd like to teach a class.

> Directions to the 2nd and 4th Wednesday practices:
> 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
> Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton
> bridge.
> Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a
> 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop
> signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave.
> It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees
> flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
> Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a
> local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)