westdance: need a dance dolly? Can you be a dance dolly?

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 14:00:40 PDT 2009

Howdy all,

Because I'm not sure when the performing arts competition for June Crown will be, I have not been able to pin down a partner. If you are going to the event, and are willing to be a dance partner for (probably) Amoroso or possibly (if there's enough people) Geloxia can you please write to me at xtalrock at yahoo dot com?

I'm happy to be a dolly for others, if you are looking to fill out a set. If you are willing to be a dance dolly for others, please post to this list.

Sorry for the last-minute asking.