westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 22:10:35 PDT 2009

Howdy all,

This Wednesday dance is in San Jose, please scroll down for
directions. This week is the difficult-to-remember first Wednesday after a fifth Wednesday, so please remember to got to San Jose.

Upcoming dance events and competitions:
*) Arts and Sciences Weekend June 14-16th,
http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_090612_a&stournament.htm
*) June 19th-21st, West Kingdom Crown Tournament in Duncan Mills CA

Wednesdays in San Jose: