westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Dance PARTY in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 17:50:00 PDT 2009

Howdy all,

This Wednesday dance is in San Jose, please scroll down for
directions. This week is a fifth Wednesday so we'll be having the dance party, no teaching but all dances will be called.

Upcoming dance events and competitions:
*) Beltane dance competition, _Lorayne Alman_. Please see
http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_090501_beltane.htm for details
*) Mists Investiture dance competition, _Amoroso_. Please refer to http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_090516_mistspringinvestiture.htm
for details.

Other teaching opportunities this year are not limited to
Arts and Sciences Weekend June 14-16th, and Fall Collegium
October 24th.

Wednesdays in San Jose: