westdance: demo at collegium

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 17:06:21 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, the_momstable at rocketmail.com <the_momstable at rocketmail.com> wrote:

snip
> Sounds like we'll all be needed for
> the ECD - which is I'd also enjoy doing. But put me down
> where ever I'm needed.

If the ECD is Fain, then we would need 24 volunteer dancers to _not_ have anyone dance more than one demo dance. While that would be cool beyond measure, I doubt we'll get that many volunteers. But I have hope we can get at least 12.

You (the general you, I mean, everybody on this list) do not have to do the dance perfectly to participate in the demo.
If you are going to collegium, please consider voluteering for the demo.
http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_event_090425_collegium.htm

regards,
Crystal