westdance: demo at collegium

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 14:21:59 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Francis Classe <torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have we determined who will actually be at Collegium?
> That would greatly aid us in planning. =)

Not to my knowledge. I was hoping to strong arm people into choosing the dance they are most comfortable with at dance practice tonight, but if anyone would like to chime in with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference for what they'd like to do, that could be cool. Then we can reshuffle the list to get as many different people dancing as possible.

For example, I'd like to do 1) Gracca Amoroso 2) ECD 3) Bizzaria d'Amore

regards,
xtal

Fiamma d'Amore (2)
Amoroso (2)