westdance: demo at collegium

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 12:06:18 PDT 2009

It's a good point - let's drop Villanella in favor of Amoroso.  I'd like to keep it at just one couple though.

As far as the ECD, well, I was hoping to steer a bit clear of that, but if you think that it would facilitate an entry of people into dance, then I'm all for it.  Can we round up enough people for Fain?

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make this week's dance after all - sorry for the last minute change in schedule.

- V