westdance: demo at collegium was // Re: caroso ball, was //

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 23:33:32 PDT 2009

All,

I thought that we might focus some slightly showier dances for the demo, so here is what I would like to propose:

Fiamma d'Amore
Villanella
Bizzaria d'Amore
Gracca Amoroso
Contrapasso (can we field 3 couples?  Maybe in duo...)

I figure that after these 5 dances we can then open up the floor to dance whatever.  However, I think it would look much more like a performance if we only had one couple up at a time for the first 5 (except for Bizzaria where 2 are needed).  Any concerns?

- V