westdance: Surprise New Location! Re: SCA 1st Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 16:34:24 PST 2009

This week dance is in San Jose, at Cin and Raz's house
1264 Hanchett San Jose CA 95126
All the usual mapping programs work, if you are coming in from the Almedaen, turn right at the Peet's coffee shop.

On 25April2009, the Collegium Occidentialis will be an
overnight event at a hotel in Modesto. Because we'll
have ample dance space, let's plan now for a whole day
of classes. It is not required that you stay overnight, most
classes will probably be on Saturday. If you would like to
teach, please contact the collegium regent, Duchess
Constantina von Ravenna (collegium at westkingdom.org) to
volunteer.

Other teaching opportunities this year are not limited to
Arts and Sciences Weekend June 14-16th, and Fall Collegium
October 24th.

Wednesdays in San Jose:
Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
shoes or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm
for dinner and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this
message to people who ask about dance practice.

see you there,