westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 22:45:45 PST 2009

Howdy ya'll,

It was great to see so many people at practice tonight! In the confusion of changing shoes and choosing a restaurant, I have acquired a tambourine, a canvas bag of music and a pair of black dance shoes in a size too small for me.

If yours, please drop me an email so I remember to bring them to the demo on Saturday, or to practice next Wednesday or to the dance ball on the 24th

regards,
Crystal