westdance: More dancing

Rachael Keish rachael.keish at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:06:30 PST 2009

>>Cleaves I don't remember (if I've ever seen or done it.)  :)<<
The colloquial name for this one is 'Hearts and Flowers', based on the
shapes the paired couples walk through if you were hovering above them
looking down. So you may have heard it called that instead of its real name.
:-)

YIS,
Marguerite
(who's guitly of constantly calling dances less than correct names like the
Fake Out Dance, the Galumphing Dance, etc so I can vaguely remember them!
hehhehhheh...)

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Daniel Fenwick <daniel at fenwick.sparks.nv.us