westdance: SCA Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Renee goddess at oort.com
Thu Dec 4 17:32:29 PST 2008

Hello!  Last night, dance practice was at Raf and Elspeth's house.
Elspeth was sick,a nd I overheard her tell Christopher, "We forgot
they were coming tonight."  Since for a long time now, her upstairs
dance room has been taken up with people and/or with storage, and
the dining room can only hold one set, I suggest that we convene
for San Jose Wednesday Dance Practice at my house, which can hold
2 sets in the living room and a 3rd in the connected dining room,
plus musicians.  I would be very pleased to make my home clean and
available for dance practice in San Jose, on alternate Wednesdays.

Regards,
        Renee