westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 12:15:04 PDT 2008

Howdy Everybody!

Dance is in Menlo Park again this week. Please scroll down for directions.

There are 13 dance practices before the dance ball on 24January2009!

Next week is the 5th Wednesday and I hope to zoom though all the dances for the dance ball! This should help us decide what needs to be taught the day of the dance ball.
Horses Bransle
Montarde Bransle
Pavan and Galliard
Black Alman
Queen's Alman
Black Nag
Boateman
Cuckolds all in a Row
Gathering Peascods
Grimstock
Rufty Tufty
Rostibolli Gioioso
Petit Riens
Lauro
Amoroso
Geloxia
Franciose Nouvelle
Bizzaria d'Amore
Contentezza d'Amore
Contrapasso
Dolce Amoroso Fuoco
Il Bianco Fiore
Furioso all'Italiana
Gracca Amoroso
Villanella
Galliard

Directions:
116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the middle of the block.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)