westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 10:23:04 PDT 2008

Howdy Everybody!

This week, August 27th is a fourth Wednesday and Dance practice is in Menlo Park.

This week we need to talk about the Crosston Dance Ball, which is coming sooner than you think. If you would like to add a new dance to our repertoire before the dance ball, please bring it and sheet music to practice. For details about the parts of the dance ball not related to music and dance please attend the Shire of Crosston's meeting on Aug 28th, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Xton/message/2401

Directions:
Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)