westdance: OT and OOP, need limbo music

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 15:49:05 PDT 2008

Howdy,

Sorry for the OffTopic and OutOfPeriod post, but I need help.

If anyone who is coming to the Wednesday dance practice in Menlo Park could loan me some limbo music, I'd be very grateful.

For example, The Banana Boat Song as popularized by Harry Belafonte (it was on the BeetleJuice soundtrack) or other Calypso music. Or the Squirrel Nut Zippers' limbo song would be great.

thanks,
Crystal