westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 15:06:29 PDT 2008

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.

Dance next week may be either at Katrina's or Cynthia Ish's. Stay tuned for important announcements!

July has a fifth Wednesday, and for the dance party we'll be meeting at Renee's house for a video-taped dance party.

Directions:
Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station
on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a
one-story house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the
yard, in the middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park,
CA.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

(Crystal A. Larsen)