westdance: SCA 1st Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 16:21:36 PDT 2008

This week is a first Wednesday dance practice in San Jose. Scroll down for directions.

July has a fifth Wednesday, so be ready for the 5th Wednesday dance party!

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the official westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html

Wednesdays in San Jose:

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
shoes or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for
dinner and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to
people who ask about dance practice.