westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 21:42:13 PDT 2008

Dance this week is in Menlo Park, please scroll down for directions.

This weekend is Arts and Sciences at Ed Levine park. Classes all day Saturday and a half-day on Sunday.

classes  http://www.westkingdom.org/index.php?alias=classes08.html&office=aands
schedule  http://www.westkingdom.org/index.php?alias=schedule08&office=aands
tourney competition   http://www.westkingdom.org/index.php?alias=tourneycompetitions08&office=aands
tavern  http://www.geocities.com/torlanswingmeister/taberna.html

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

> Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
> Directions:
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station
on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a