westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 21:33:35 PDT 2008

This week dance is in Menlo Park. Scroll down for directions.
Kingdom Arts and Sciences weekend is June 14th and 15th. If you'd like to teach in an outdoor setting, please contact the A&S officers, Mistress Eliana Fraser (Arts) and Lord Godrich von Appenzell (Sciences) at aands at westkingdom.org
Vyncnet, Geoffrey and Na'hara have already volunteered to teach, so claim your place in the schedule quickly! Lord Godrich is very nice, please send him some mail.

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

> Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
> Directions:
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station
on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a