westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 14:25:25 PDT 2008

This week dance is in Menlo Park. Scroll down for directions.

If you would like to teach dance at the Spring Collegium (April
26th), please contact Mistress Donata Bonacorsi
collegium at westkingdom.org.

Kingdom Arts and Sciences weekend is June 14th and 15th. If
you'd like to teach in an outdoor setting, please contact the
A&S officers, Mistress Eliana Fraser (Arts) and Lord Godrich von
Appenzell (Sciences) at aands at westkingdom.org

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th
and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of
the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the offical westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html

> Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
> Directions:
> Yahoo!Maps will give you accurate directions. Take 101 to
Willow, go west on Willow --away-- from the Dumbarton bridge.
Turn Left on O'Keefe St (no signal, but there's a 76 Gas station
on the corner). Go four blocks or two stop signs and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a