westdance: March Crown Dancing

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 22:15:27 PDT 2008

Hello, all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Pied d'Argent will be happening during the later rounds of Crown on Saturday.  We'll dance as long as there is interest, but probably cut it short before semi-finals begin.  Additionally, we've been promised the hall from 8pm to 10pm if we would like it, but I figure that it will be more of pickup dancing and a dance party rather than anything organized.  I'll be there to play (and dance) with whomever would like to!  I'll probably bring some hippocras and some other odds and ends to make things a bit merrier as well =)

Always,

Vyncent