westdance: SCA 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 09:43:49 PDT 2008

This week dance is in San Jose. Scroll down for directions.

The dance compeition at Crown this weekend is Geloxsia. Event
copy: http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/2008MarchCrown.php

Mists Spring Coronet is coming!
http://mists.westkingdom.org/2008_SpringCoronet.shtml

If you would like to teach dance at the Spring Collegium (April
26th), please contact Mistress Donata Bonacorsi
collegium at westkingdom.org. Classes are slowing being added to
teh website: http://www.collegiumoccidentalis.org/

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th
and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of
the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the offical westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html

Wednesdays in San Jose:

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled
shoes or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for
dinner and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to
people who ask about dance practice.