westdance: SCA 2nd Wednesday Dance Practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:58:32 PST 2008

This week dance is in Menlo Park. Scroll down for directions.

In the next few weeks I'd like to spend a little more time in
the 15th century. Fortunatly the dance competition for March
Crown is Gelosia. :)

There will be dancing on Friday March 7th, which is the night
before the the Herald's collegium on March 8th.

If you would like to teach dance at the Spring Collegium (April
26th), please contact Mistress Donata Bonacorsi
collegium at westkingdom.org.

The Esfenn Feast of Fine Arts has been moved to September 6th
and combined with the Esfenn First Sword Tournament. Johanna of
the Hats has assured me there will be dancing, so add it to your
calendars now.

If you would like to be removed from this weekly reminder list,
please send mail to xtalrock at yahoo dot com. If you would like
to join the offical westdance list please see
http://westdance.org/join.html