westdance: Crosston Ball Video

Renee goddess at oort.com
Tue Feb 5 02:28:57 PST 2008

Um, I labelled the dance wrong, so here is the correctly
labeled video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AYukug86Q

----- Forwarded message from Renee <goddess at oort.com> -----

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 01:37:07 -0800
From: Renee <goddess at oort.com>
To: westdance at westdance.org

Hello!  You may remember me from prior enthusiastic emails
regarding SCA dance videos.  Well... the level of excellence
the group consensus wants, is too high for me to achieve,
so I have regretfully abandoned the notion of filming dances
for instructional purposes.

However, this short video of one dance at Crosston Ball was met
with cheerful enthusiasm at its viewing at the Post-Party,
and so I offer it to you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xiJ8N6FKeg

Disclaimer: If anyone pictured in the video so requests,
I will promptly remove it from YouTube.

        ~Renee

- - -
If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?
--Will Rogers

----- End forwarded message -----