westdance: Need permission to use Crosston Ball pictures from the folks in the pictures

Jean P. Martin jean_p_martin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 20:38:21 PST 2008

Hi everyone, I know some of you but I've been so busy these last couple of years so I haven't been able to attend SCA events.

  Anyway, I'm the Editor of Science Fiction/San Francisco. We haven't featured the SCA in a while and I really like the photos that Renee took.

  I would like to use some of the photos in one of our February issues. Would the following people please let me know if they're okay with my using their likeness in our online zine? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  John
  Na'arah
  Vyncent
  Crystal
  Lee
  Cin
  Geoffrey
  Elizabeth
  Alessandro
  Molly
  Leia
  Kathy

  Thanks,
Jean Martin
  Editor
  Science Fiction/San Francisco
  www.efanzines.com/SFSF/

Renee <goddess at oort.com> wrote:
  Hi Jean, I sure do remember you!

Perhaps you should forward your reequest to use the images,
to the westdance mailing list westdance at westdance.org

Personally, I have no objection!

Renee