westdance: Crosston Ball Pictures

Renee goddess at oort.com
Sun Jan 27 22:55:43 PST 2008

Dancers Well Met!

I had a lovely time dancing with you last night!  My warm thanks
to Autocrat , musicians, trolls, and all organizers and participants.

Here are pictures of Crosston Ball 2008 from Renee's and
Kathleen's cameras.  http://oort.com/goddess/crosstonball

Fond memories:

  The happy girl scouts and college students!
  Codpieces.  Need I say more?
  Banquet line snaking all the way to the musicians' stage!
        (that's how good the potluck food was)
  Music, music, music!

If you email me your pictures, or hand them to me on a flash drive
or give me a link or whatever, I will add them to this page.
Also, missing names will be included if you tell me who's who.

I leave you with these apropos lyrics from AC/DC:

Some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress,
but when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls that I like best.
My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right.
It's my belief that my big balls should be held... every night.