westdance: Tinternell - Why don't we do it? =)

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:00:49 PST 2008

No particular reason, other than it's not that exciting a dance.  But,
as you say, it's not much worse than some we do.  I could see bringing
it into the repetoir, if for nothing more than a little variety.  For
that matter, we could look at bringing the Old Alman back.  It's
roughly the same level of complexity, and we haven't done it much in
the last 2-3 years.

I would suggest that we hold off on new stuff until after the dance
ball.  But that will be past soon.

Geoffrey