westdance: Dance Demo at Stanford on February 9

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 11:02:49 PST 2007

I, of course, will be happy to help out in any way
possible.  However, I strongly suggest we post this to
the Crosston List for the benefit of those not on the
Westdance list.  I think we would get a lot of support
there, especially since we originally brought this up
at the meeting.

Thanks so much for getting this up and running!!

- Vyncent