westdance: Dance Demo at Stanford on February 9

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Wed Dec 12 18:04:28 PST 2007

Hello again,
	It's an SCA demo, so it's free (unless we think we could get
more college students to show up if we did charge a fee, but I find
that highly unlikely!)  We don't have a specific time yet, but it will
be evening.  We'll send out more information in a bit, when we've had
a chance to get more details worked out.

Isabel