westdance: Dance Demo at Stanford on February 9

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Tue Dec 11 20:28:35 PST 2007

Hello everyone,
	We have firmed up the date, so I would like to invite you all
to join Crosston in a dance demo at Stanford, on February 9, 2008.
It'll be an evening of Renaissance dance, not unlike balls at events
like Twelfth Night, where we'll be teaching, but dancing as much as
possible.  Everyone is invited to come join in, even if you just want
to show up and dance - we can always use experienced dancers (and you
_all_ count as that!) to mix in among all the sets.  If anyone would
be interested in teaching some that evening, or participating in
playing music, please contact me.  I'm just organizing the thing - I'm
not teaching the whole night!!  I think it'll be a lot of fun, so mark
the date, and I hope you all can come join us!

Isabel