Artisan’s Display at 12h night weekend

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 16:27:52 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Once again, there a Saturday afternoon Artisan’s Display is
planned for 12h night weekend. This is not a competition; this
is a chance for you to display your work (and works in
progress). Its' also a change to schmooze with and be schmoozed
by other artisans of the kingdom. Artisans of all levels are
welcome to participate. Bring your projects and your questions,
show off your work and take the opportunity to see what others
are working on.

If you leave items for a static display, please be sure each one
is marked with your name and contact info. Documentation is not
required, but is recommended. A handout with a description of
your item, and how you made it is always appreciated by the
people who stop by for a look. Notepads and pencils will be
provided to exchange contact information or leave questions or
comments, and personal tokens are encouraged. They  don't need
to be fancy -- beads or ribbons or baggies of cookies are all
equally appreciated.

The display area will be open about 1:30pm for setup, and the
display will run from 2 p.m. to 4pm. The Artisans Display is
currently scheduled in the afternoon, but that is subject to the
whimsy of Their Majesties, and Their Royal Highnesses.

If you'd like to display your works, please contact me (Crystal
of the Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com) BEFORE THE 15th OF
DECEMBER. The default setting is currently ½ table per artist,
but different arrangements are available if you ask in advance.
If you will need more space, or if you have any special
requirements (light? electricity? space for a dress-dummy?
dancing? are you hoping to serve snacks?) you cannot
procrastinate in letting me know what you need. (You can
procrastinate on what exactly you’ll be displaying until the
very last minute, that’s ok). You may want to consider how to
protect your work if it is especially fragile.

If you can't decide until the very last minute about
participating, there may be a small amount of extra table space
on a first come, first served basis or the whimsy of our Queen.

Please forward this message to other lists as appropriate (check
the headers first!). I’ll be back at my email to answer
questions on Monday 29Oct07.

regards,