westdance: Pied d'Argent for October Crown

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 23:47:02 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I know this is rather short notice, but I just
realized I hadn't posted to the list yet!  I will not
be able to make it for Crown, so if there is anyone
who can help take over the Pied d'Argent for me, I
would be eternally grateful =)  The competition is
Contrapasso, which most of you should be able to call
in your sleep, but I can give you a handout if needed.
 Let me know if you can help out!

This does remind me...I've been missing a few key
events because of other personal stuff going on.  As
I've been the Pied d'Argent minister for several years
now, is there someone out there who would like to get
out there and organize the Pied at Crown events?  I'm
still very happy to play and dance, but I figured I
would announce it if *someone* was interested in the
position.  Just drop me a note, the job is quite easy
=)

- Vyncent