westdance: teaching time before the Crosston Ball

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:42:11 PDT 2007

I think that depends on what the final site arrangements are.  In past
years we've usually taught
classes from 1 or 2 pm until 4:30 or 5.  Anahita, do you have any more
site info yet?

I expect we'll have some time for teaching, though, and Geloxia could
be on the list if we want it
to be.  I guess that's another list people could add to: the list of
dances you'd like to see taught.

Geoffrey