westdance: Dance at Jingles

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 22:29:05 PDT 2007

Hello all!

The autocrat for Jingles has asked me to help out with
dance stuff this year, but I'm not so certain that
I'll be able to make it.  So, I'm posting her message
here in case someone is available and would like to
help out.  She's asking for Spanish dance (of which
I'm unfamiliar with any sources), but maybe someone
else out there has a few ideas.  You can reach her at
sarra at thekidders.com.

- V

I am autocratting Southern Shores' Jingles event on
December 15, being held in Palo Alto.  This year the
theme is going to be Spanish Renaissance and  I'm
writing to ask whether you might be willing/able to
teach a class on Spanish Renaissance dance.  I'm
fairly new to the area and I don't know if anybody
else has already developed such a class, but I thought
you might be interested.