westdance: Dancers for Crown Tournament

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:39:43 PDT 2007

On 9/24/07, Lisa Marx <shusmarx at yahoo.com> wrote:
> May I ask, when and where is Crown? I suspect it's the weekend I am
> committed to be in Eskalya (Anchorage) for non-SCA reasons, but want to be
> sure.

Crown is October 12th-14th.  I suspect if you don't already have
tickets, it's not in your plan... :-)  Also, while Crown should be a
lot of fun, it's not likely to be a dance packed event...

> What other dance-laden events are coming up?  I'd like to make it down to
> something in the near future (between now and Thanksgiving).

The next dance event that I know of is the Darkwood Baroness's Masked
Ball (http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml#bmb).  There should
be a decent amount of dance there.

There'll also be some dance in the evening at 12th Night, and the
Crosston Ball later in January, but those are out beyond your
timeframe.  I'd love to meet you and talk dance at any event, though!

Geoffrey