westdance: Dancers for Crown Tournament

Lisa Marx shusmarx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 17:20:23 PDT 2007

May I ask, when and where is Crown? I suspect it's the weekend I am committed to be in Eskalya (Anchorage) for non-SCA reasons, but want to be sure.

What other dance-laden events are coming up?  I'd like to make it down to something in the near future (between now and Thanksgiving).

Elisa von Sophey
Dance/A&S Minister
Shire of Earngyld (Juneau)
Prinicpality of Oertha