westdance: Dancers for Crown Tournament

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:12:49 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I spoke to people at dance practice last week, but I thought it would
be good to ask this on the whole list.

I've gotten email from Her Majesty Ginevra, and she and Havoc are
looking for a performance dance at Crown on Sunday morning.  They are
planning an arts festival and thought that a little bit of dance would
be a good lead in.  So if there are a few dancers who are going to be
there and would like to dance before their Majesties, please respond!
I had vaguely thought that something fast and upbeat like maybe Petite
Riens would be a good choice for the dance, but I haven't made any
firm decision.

Unfortunately, Crystal and I are not going to Crown (we have family in
town that weekend).  So we will need someone to lead the performance
as well as dancers.  In any case, if you'd like to lead or simply to
dance, please let me know!

Geoffrey