westdance: 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice NEW LOCATION in San Jose

Renee goddess at oort.com
Wed Sep 19 13:49:01 PDT 2007

Oops, sorry, I didn't log in for a couple of days.
Here are salient facts for dance TODAY:

(1) Afterwards, dinner at my house, ordered from Pasta Pomodoro.

(2) Directions:

From points north:  Via 280.

If you are close to 280, take it, traffic is better.
280 South to the Meridian exit.
Keep L at the fork, and merge onto Meridian.
Meridian dead-ends at a light at Park Avenue.
Turn left onto Park, and immediately turn Right onto Mariposa Avenue.
Mariposa is only 2 blocks long.  I live on the 2nd block, on the Left.
Look for the little red Prius (and maybe a bubble machine on the porch.)
Park in the driveway if there is room.

From points north:  Via 101.

Take 101 South to 87/Guadalup0e Parkway.
Take the Taylor Street Exit, and turn Right onto Taylor Street.
In 0.8 miles, turn Left on The Alameda.
In 0.6 miles, veer slightly right onto Race Street.
In less than 0.1 mile, turn Right onto Mariposa.
I am on the right, about 5 houses down,
possibly with a bubble machine on the porch.
Park in the driveway if there is room.

From points south -- I really don't know, please Google it!!

If you are lost, call 408-998-9899 for directions.

Best wishes,
Renee