westdance: 3rd Wednesday Dance Practice NEW LOCATION in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:32:07 PDT 2007

Howdy!

I didn't have time this week to drive by the new location for
dance practice so I could write directions, I'm sorry. It's in
the middle of the triangle formed by 880, 280 and 87. Please use
your favorite mapping program to get directions to
1209 Mariposa Avenue, San Jose CA

see you there,
Crystal of the Westermark