westdance: Cold Winds.

Renee goddess at oort.com
Thu Jul 26 18:51:31 PDT 2007

Things have really been annoying lately.  To cap off a long series of
misfortunes such as a lost license, an accidentally stolen dance shoe,
shoddy prototype product line, an infected cat claw, and so on -- now,
this afternoon, my laundry was stolen from my car!  Right before I fly,
my favorite undies, dresses, towels and one good flannel sheet.
What are they going to do with my laundry?  It won't fetch them
anything compared to how valuable it was to me!  Fortunately mostly
mundane clothes were in the basket.  Wow, I need a vacation!
See you all in a few weeks.

	~renee

- - -
When once you have taken the Impossible into your calculations
its possibilities become practically limitless.  -H.H.Munro