westdance: June Crown Pied d'Argent

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 23:41:10 PDT 2007

Hello, all!

I just realized that June Crown is the same weekend
that I promised to take Vittoria down to her parents
(since she's flying in to visit me, yay! =).
Unfortunately, this means that I won't be there to run
the Pied d'Argent.  Since it's somewhat close by, I
would love it if someone were able to run the
competition in my stead.  I would be happy to even
give you music and training =)  Do let me know, and
thanks!

- Vyncent