westdance: Teaching opportunity at A&S Tourney

Carey Cates isabel at aands.org
Sun Jun 3 21:33:09 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 04:56:10PM -0700, Matthew Larsen wrote:
> Speaking of dance classes at A&S...  It's not too early to start
> thinking about teaching!  I know they're looking for teachers.  I'll
> be teaching something, perhaps Villanella and Contrapasso.  Who else
> wants to teach?
	My parents will be out visiting me then, so I will not be able
to teach at the A&S Tourney this year.  That means that there is a
space open for someone else to teach dance if they'd like.  If you've
thought you might like to try teaching, but were unsure of where to
start or how to go about it, this is a good event to start at.
There's plenty of time, and plenty of other teachers (including me)
who would be happy to answer questions, help you with the class, or
whatever you'd like assistance with in trying out teaching dance.

I'm always happy to see new faces, both in new people to dance with,
and in new people to take classes from.

Isabel