westdance: Lovely Hall, Known World Dance Symposium.

Renee goddess at oort.com
Mon May 28 21:28:22 PDT 2007

Known World Dance Symposium 2007 will be dancing inside a lovely hall!
http://www.css.washington.edu/wiki/Image:MaryGates135-001.jpg

Great sessions are scheduled -- my favorites include Mstr. Gregory Blount
with his new 1614 source and some interesting Santucci steps!  Mstr. Philip
on reconstructions, The Gresley Manuscript Dances, Italian Dances with Drama,
Galliards, by vincent and isabelle...  favorite dances e.g. Gracca Amoroso
and many others.
    http://www.peterdur.us/kwds2007/sessions.htm
        There is still room for you!

What are your favorite sessions?

Let's all call out our favorite dances, each of us at the evening balls!

        Renee