westdance: Dance at Cynaguan Coronet, and recruiting

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:56:10 PDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:
> Another thing that's kinda fallen by the wayside is recruiting. In the
> past year we've only added 3 people to the mailing list, and we had 5
> unsubscriptions, 4 due to bouncing addresses. I know Na'ara was
> handing out flyers at various dancing things, has anyone done this
> recently?

I like the idea of handing out flyers...  Perhaps we could make up
something to hand out at the dance classes at A&S and at the upcomming
Crosston Arts Day?  Anyone want to take that on?

Speaking of dance classes at A&S...  It's not too early to start
thinking about teaching!  I know they're looking for teachers.  I'll
be teaching something, perhaps Villanella and Contrapasso.  Who else
wants to teach?

Geoffrey