westdance: Dance at Cynaguan Coronet, and recruiting

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri May 25 14:44:19 PDT 2007

The Cynagua Spring Coronet website says there's a torchlight "Masqu
Ball" with instruction on Saturday night (tomorrow.)

Please feel free to post early and often when you see an event that
has dance... one day's notice probably isn't enough to entice anyone
to attend an event.

Another thing that's kinda fallen by the wayside is recruiting. In the
past year we've only added 3 people to the mailing list, and we had 5
unsubscriptions, 4 due to bouncing addresses. I know Na'ara was
handing out flyers at various dancing things, has anyone done this
recently?

-- Gregory