westdance: SCA dance practice, 4th Wednesday Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 22:38:36 PDT 2007

Next week is 5th Wednesday!

I think this horse is doing Villanella (long, but safe to watch
at work)
http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Size=S&FlashBoxId=3309347442

Details are slowly being added to the Website for the Known
World Dance Symposium from June 28, 2007 to July 01, 2007.
Check out http://www.peterdur.us/kwds2007/schedule.htm .

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

Dance practice this week is in Menlo Park.
Directions:
Take 101 south to the Willow Road exit in Menlo Park. Go west on
Willow Road, away from the Dumbarton Bridge. Go past the first
light to turn left on Durham. Go to the first stop sign and turn
right onto Laurel. Turn left onto O'Keefe. Go one block and park
anywhere legal on O'Keefe or Central Ave. It's a one-story
house, with medium sized redwood trees flanking the yard, in the
middle of the block. 116 O'Keefe St, Menlo Park, CA.
Yahoo!Maps will also give you accurate directions, but will tell
you to turn left from Willow onto O'Keefe at an uncontrolled,
unmarked interesction. I don't recommend it at high traffic
times.
Dance usually starts at 7pm. About 9pm we often go to a local
restaurant for dinner or ice-cream.

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC