westdance: Fwd: pennsicdance: A Ball from 1503: An Experiment in Recreation

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:25:49 PDT 2007

Thanks Greg, however, I dont want her opinion until after I've read
the original.  I'd like to form my own opinion then listen to others'
comments.  It seems like a rational approach.
Since you know her so well, can you ask where she found the
Archchancellor quoted? That would be cool.  Then we can all bicker
equally informed... or not.
--cin