westdance: Fwd: pennsicdance: A Ball from 1503: An Experiment in Recreation

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 14:19:18 PDT 2007

I read it as the source (in 1503 or whatever) described
something very simlar to what Caroso described 100 years later.

Invert to: Caroso described something (in 1604 or whatever) that
was very simlar to what had been described a century earlier.

Counting backwards is always more annoying than it ought to be.